Achieve reading fluency (rhythm, continuity and adequate intonation, basic for reading comprehension). You must read with a minimum fluency and speed, which should be progressive as you practice.
We carry out through training workshops for facilitators.
- Workshop time: 2 workshops of 3 days each.
- What will be taught: Basic grammar, fluent and comprehensive reading practice, correct writing, and teaching methodology.
- Teaching in each church: the practice of reading – writing in Quechua is carried out once a week (2-3 months) under a control and evaluation of the learning process
The transfer chart is designed to help you read your bible and other materials in Quechua fluently and comprehensively.
– Pastors and leaders use their Quechua Bibles during their preaching and Bible studies.
– The beneficiaries understand the word of God in its real dimension, from which their lives are being transformed for the glory of God.